Granite Bird Bath, Handcrafted in New Hampshire, Four Different Sizes
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
These are our latest design, they're thinner, lighter, and a bit shallower than our standard Quarried Granite baths. Perfect for sitting on railings, rocks, stumps, or metal stands and hangers. The shallow pool is perfect for birds to drink and bathe, one and a half inches deep in the center.
Super easy to clean and fine left outside all year in any temps. The granite is salt and pepper gray, (other colors are hard to come by right now but we're trying hard to bring some colors in). This listing is for one (1) birdbath.
These stone bird baths are great additions to your garden, yard, patio or balcony. They make a great gift for your bird friends, your people friends, or even yourself. ; )
These are not deep enough for solar fountains, please look to our larger, deeper, baths if you would like to install a solar bubbler.
Your birdbath will be similar to what is pictured in this listing.
• The average weights are: small 9lbs; medium13lbs; large 18lbs; XL 22lbs
• Handmade in New Hampshire by sculptors Steve Green and Sons
• Can be left outside in all weather, in all seasons.
• Can also be used as a dog bowl that won't get pushed around.
These will not be harmed by freezing!
If you're looking for a specific size, shape, or color to fit your site, please reach out to us, we always have a variety of stone on hand, including some finished pieces.
- Email us if you are looking for a certain color or shape.
- No colors in XL yet.
- Processing time is currently 1-3 days
- Handmade in New Hampshire by Steve and the Boys.